Online currency trading in increasing in popularity and with it comes the good, the bad and the “you know what.” Like any business venture there are people out there waiting to take advantage of you and people who genuinely want to help.Some people hocking learn to trade packages are internet marketers riding the wave of a hot market in search of profits, while others are season professionals looking to create a win-win scenario for you.So what do you do?Here are 5 simple thoughts to keep in mind as your search for your Forex education online:1. The Forex Education Program ItselfYou want to make an assessment of the Forex education program’s approach to learning and ensure it matches your style. Some people can learn by reading a book (very few!), while other require a more structured hand holding approach. Some like a classroom environment, while others want to learn live and online.Make sure you have access to live instructors, this will be your life-line when things get tough. Bottom line; If it resonates with you, then it most likely will fit and you will learn.2. Guarantee Needs to be RealMake sure the Forex education program you consider offers an adequate guarantee. Some programs out there offer only a 2-week trial for big dollar training packages. The refund period should be appropriate for the cost and 30-days at a minimum. The guarantee should provide adequate time to evaluate the product or service and then some.On the flip side of the coin, if the guarantee is acceptable and you have not acted to properly evaluate the product or service within the time frame you should evaluate your own position to determine if you are ready for the training.No Forex education product or service will make you money sitting on the self.3. Coaching RequiredWe all need a coach. Yes, all the information you need to become a successful trader is online. Great, where do you start and how much money are you willing to lose separating the good information from the bad, let alone implementing this vast resource of information?Any person who participates in activities that require peak performance in order to achieve success (Forex trading qualifies!) needs a coach. Make sure your Forex education includes programs that have individual or group coaching as part of the package. Nothing will accelerate learning like live interaction and mentorship. Don’t fall for the go it alone approach.4. Establish Your Goals Prior to LearningEnsure your personal goals are congruent with your Forex education goals. Be clear on why you want to learn Forex trading and what you want to get out of your training. Clarity will ensure the investment in your Forex education will be profitable.Trading is all about personal responsibility. There is an old Buddhist saying that when you are ready to lean the teacher will appear. Remember, you are 80% of the success equation.5. Fast Profits Beware!If any Forex education product or service promises fast money, don’t think; just run away as fast as possible. Forex trading is a process that has to be learned like any other profession. Profitable Forex education will never focus on the money, the curriculum will be established entirely around learning the Process of Forex Trading.The only Holy Grail in Forex trading lies in the six inch space between your ears. Learn the process and the money will take care of itself!When done right, Forex trading should be an almost boring repeatable process. In fact the most valuable investment you will ever make is the one in yourself. Your Forex education will determine whether you eventually achieve your financial goals or not.Remember, there is no such thing as failure there is only feedback. Keeping these tips in mind when searching for your Forex education product or service will allow you find a partner in your success.
Hello to you all,Australia is one of the many western societies becoming a place of obsessive, poor nutrient over-eating; many Australians have poor time management coupled with misguided incentives and misinformation, health has been put in the back of our minds. The health of our western culture is decreasing rapidly. More influence from the drug companies is steering many toward artificial and short term answers. Weight loss surgery and weight loss pills are becoming the norm in our society. Pharmaceutical companies are pumping out millions of pills to the unsuspecting public to merely treat the “symptoms”* of poor health related deficiencies and all the while multiple negative reactions cause many to go through the whole process again months or even weeks or days later to receive more “Bandaid Solutions”*.This article presents a practical approach to achieving and maintaining Optimum health• NUTRITION; Your knowledge and wisdom
With the weather as erratic as it is around the globe, cooling down to the chills of autumn (fall) and winter, or heating up to the searing temperatures of hot summer days it is important to be feeding the body with the right amount of HEALTHY, FRESH and ORGANIC nutrition to support a sustainable healthy lifestyle. Eat into some fresh homemade vegetable soups which are quickly absorbed into the body due to their already liquid state. Fresh fruits are also a staple part of a healthy and sustainable lifestyle as well as lean and organic meats from chicken and beef to fish and other extremely lean game meats which are exceptionally high in protein and Iron whilst very low in fat.Most local fresh food markets (NOT SUPERMARKETS) are a great source of healthy nutrient rich food and you can enjoy the atmosphere with a friend over a healthy lunch. If you are unable to make it to the markets and your only choice is the supermarket, then I encourage you to do your shopping from around the outside edge of the shop, where all the freshest vegetables, meats, dairy and fresher bread are kept. Purchase or even grow (if you can) some herbs and spices to enhance the flavour of your meals as well as increase the amount of minerals in your diet. Minerals help the body absorb all the vitamins which work to build better a overall health.With my experience in the health and Fitness industry i have recognised that very rarely do many of my clients focus on, take note of or are even aware of state of interior health, yet only later after the health has destabilised to the point of illness or disease do many recognise it in their lack of energy, motivation, fluctuating weight (not always increased) and lastly decreased health status.Here are a few questions you should be asking yourself and answering…honestly!1. Are you concerned with the amount of toxins and chemicals in your environment?
2. Do you feel you get enough nutrition from the food you currently eat?
3. Do you eat organic produce?
4. Do you currently get a sound 8 hours sleep every night?
5. Do you feel alert every morning when you wake?
6. Do you have a hard time losing weight?
7. Do you consume coffee, tea, sugar, candy or similar products to give you a boost during the day?• More than 65 insecticides, pesticides and herbicides can be found on everyday produce purchased at the market?
• More people today are reliant on outside stimulants to get through the day, caffeine being the biggest culprit
• Most of us currently have a scheduled maintenance for our car, our home air conditioner, water systems and even our pools; but we are not always as diligent with our own internal maintenance.”Education and Not Medication Is the Key To Optimum, Sustainable Health & Wellness”You see then, the biggest issue (pardon the pun) for many people this day and age in our western societies isn’t just a lack of fitness, motivation, determination but also a lack of real and life giving knowledge and education when it comes to healthy nutrition and sustainability. As a health professional I believe and promote a holistic approach to a complete and sustainable lifestyle. Health professionals should be educating clients and patients toward a holistic and complete lifestyle through adequate nutrition and exercise. I firmly believe that education and not medication is the key to an optimum, sustainable health and wellness.• EXERCISE; Your healthy motivation to achieve!The days are gone when:1. A simple walk around the block was the motivation to go to the shops and buy the milk and bread. Instead Today: driving to the shops in the car is much more time efficient.
2. A game of football, cricket or soccer in the street was interrupted by passing cars and the milkman! Instead Today: interrupted by a new game for the “simulated game console”
3. A rainy day was spent inside playing cards, building miniature battle grounds in the bedroom, a game of monopoly or scrabble Instead Today: hours spent in front of the 100cm plasma playing the latest software game
4. The tired parent preparing a simple meal consisting a platter of fresh carrots, celery, cheese, tomato, capsicum, cucumber, beetroot, apples, bananas, nuts, bread rolls, sliced ham and turkey… and that is just what I can remember from when I was 5yrs old. Instead Today: order FATTY, OVERCOOKED, UNHEALTHY TAKE AWAYThese are just a few examples of the changes which I have noticed in the Australian western cultured background of the last 30 years and I grew up in a large family where everyone who could; played soccer, gymnastics, cricket, basket ball, hockey, volleyball, tennis, AFL, rugby league, rugby union..you name it we played it either competitively or in a backyard, quiet street capacity. Exercise has been left in the dark and only the committed, sport goal oriented, individuals remain. Otherwise it is those committed to some sort of weekly fitness program with a personal trainer. To those who don’t have a personal trainer and last longer than 12 months, striving for above average health…congratulations. I’m talking about those who may be in the category of gold passes to their local gym, I’m talking about those who step outside at any time of the year and participate in some sort of exercise regimen or personal health interest.1. What makes you tick, is it coffee or endorphins?
2. What food did you eat as a child, was it chocolate cake or fruit?
3. How many times can you run around the block without getting tired?
4. Have you been inspired to go for a walk, ride, run or swim in the last 30 days?
5. Have you just eaten so much food that you feel lethargic?
6. How many times have you been sick this year?
7. How many times did you get sick last year?NOTE: This is the beginning of my Global Campaign: HOLISTIC LIVING; this is the first of my Monthly “Holistic Healthful Tips”I will continue to place them in the same category HEALTH AND FITNESS; NUTRITIONI am happy to take feedback from any of my articles and invite all to print and share these with those who they feel need some inspiration and encouragement.
I love continuing my education, right in the comfort of my own home. Can you imagine this – having the flexibility and freedom to attend classes according to my own schedule, choosing the course I want, and having easy access to all the materials for classes for the next lesson?If you too, are an online student, you could probably relate with me. However, if you are considering an online education, there are 7 important tips to know about continuing your education online, and how to be a successful online student:1) You must be able to communicate through writing.As you are attending a virtual classroom, nearly all communication is written, and in order to fully participate in classes, it is critical that you are able to express yourself effectively through writing.2) Motivation and self-discipline.When you attend a conventional school, you have your friends and teachers to motivate you and even ‘punish’ you if you do not complete your assignments. Not in the world of online education. You must therefore be highly motivated and disciplined, and take responsibility for your own education.3) Learn to ‘speak up’In the traditional world of education, if the teacher sees that the students look confused or unsure of what has been taught, he/she will repeat it until the students are clear. However in the online world, the instructors are unable to know if the students are able to keep up to speed with the lessons, unless the students ‘speak up’.4) Have a different attitude towards online educationMost students nowadays think that online education is the easy way to get an education. That is far from the truth. In fact, continuing your education online may be harder than a normal education, due to the strict quality control most online schools enforce. Therefore, view it as a convenient way to get an education, and not an easy way.5) Practise critical thinking and decision makingThe online learning process requires the student to be decisive in making decisions based on information provided, along with experience. And making the right decision requires critical thoughts.6) ParticipateOne of the most important tips is to participate actively in a virtual classroom. You can learn a lot from your peers as well, and this makes continuing your education online a much more fun process.7) Be polite and respectfulAlthough you are anonymous, be wary of your language. You are after all dealing with real teachers and students, and it is crucial to have a productive and supportive online environment. In such positive environments, you will feel more valued, and your own work will have higher value naturally.Online education is starting to take the world by storm, and more and more students are turning to virtual schools to get their accredited online degrees. If this sounds good, you can always request for your free online education match, and decide for yourself if continuing your education online is suitable for you.